Join Me

I hope you enjoy reading about my life as a girl on a mission to Save the Lost (Luke 19:10). As I embark on this journey traveling where ever the Lord takes me I pray you will come with me in you thoughts and prayer.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Letting Nothing Stop Me

Life can be so crazy and so much stuff can be thrown your way in a single day. Sometimes I wonder how the strongest people can even make it through some situations. But one thing I have learned though all the long nights, the tears, and the heart aches is to push through. I have 2 reasons I am on this earth: One to bring glory to the name of Yahweh, Two to save the lost. If I allow any of my goals in life to interfere with his purpose for my life I am not following his will. The scariest place one can live is out of the will of God after knowing the truth. There have been many times when all I wanted to do was live a normal life, like I did before I knew God. But he has often reminded me I wasn't living, I was dying. I will stop at nothing to bring glory to his name, and see his people saved. The word tells us in Rev. that the second death nothing to those who have been crucified with Christ. I'm on a mission... Letting nothing stop me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment