Join Me

I hope you enjoy reading about my life as a girl on a mission to Save the Lost (Luke 19:10). As I embark on this journey traveling where ever the Lord takes me I pray you will come with me in you thoughts and prayer.

Friday, July 13, 2012


In Ephesians it tell us, “And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ.”

Funny he has made it known, but it is still a mystery.

Living in the mystery is the hardest part for me, knowing God has a plan but not knowing what it is.

Being content, and knowing that no matter the situation he works all things out for good.
It is time for me to prepare to enter a new season in my life.

I am returning to the USA on August 9th, 2012. I am very sure leaving my amazing Ghanaian friends will be one of the hardest things I have ever done.

As I travel back to America I have no idea what I am traveling back to. I don’t know where God wants me to be, but I am praying for him to reveal the “mysteries of his will” to me.  Two of my biggest prayer requests are housing and transportation (I sold my car before coming to the field) where ever he wants me.

Trusting His Word. Believing His promises. Waiting on His voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment