Join Me

I hope you enjoy reading about my life as a girl on a mission to Save the Lost (Luke 19:10). As I embark on this journey traveling where ever the Lord takes me I pray you will come with me in you thoughts and prayer.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

You are enough!!


So last night as I started my nightly devotion I could hear God’s voice so clear that it was hard to concentrate on reading my bible.

That’s right I admit it, sometimes I don’t want to deal with my junk so I try to block God out with His word. It never works but I’m pretty stubborn so I continue to try.

I felt him whispering “you are enough”. Now from previous encounters I have had with Him I knew this probably meant God wanted to do something in me.

Now I don’t know about you but sometimes when God is working on the inner women it just doesn’t feel good.  I knew that once this process started I was going to have to let him work it out in me.

So finally after about 20 minutes of not being able to concentrate I said, “Okay, I’m enough. Thank you for reminding me.” (Yep God knows the real Tesia and sometimes she has a smart mouth).


Now that he had my attention he began to take over my thought and emotions. He brought to me times that I have felt inadequate and He begin to heal those memories.

So by the time I was ready for bed he was practically screaming at me “YOU ARE ENOUGH”. At this I began to sob.

See for about 2 years now I have been carrying around the pain of being inadequate in comparison to other Christians. Last night God knew it was time for me to know that as his daughter I am enough. Nothing more defines who I am. My title is Child of God.

So I now say to you, you are enough!! God loves you just the way you are, even with your flaws. He has cast away you past and you are no longer defined by the mistakes you made.

Now it’s your turn. Instead of making someone feel inadequate let them know that “They are enough” just the way they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment